Sunday, July 19, 2009

850LIVE DIMES: JAE CHARTAYE

Introducing, JAE CHARTAYE!!!


Quick Stats:

Codename: DancinModelChick

Major: Family & Child Sciences Minor: Information Technology
Career Goal: Open & run an after school Technology & Arts center for kids. Not interested in the big big money. I’m more interested in the positive influence I can have on the youth.

My Style: Sexy tomboy. I like my sneakers & my heels. My lingerie & my ballin’ shorts. The Tyra Show & Madden…

My Whip: Spidey on the inside, Da outside nice & Da beat hits hard like Kimbo Slice.

Favorite Position: …. Hmmmm… most def the point guard. (basketball) *lol*

A lil More:
I’ve been dancing (hip-hop & other genres) since I was 11, and I’m currently serving as the assistant director of the Knuckle Headz Dance Crew of Tallahassee since 2007
I love my family. My parents are so wonderful and so supportive. My mom is very inspirational, and I am def a Daddy’s girl. They are the main reason I continue to push hard every day to reach that point where I can just call home one day and say “Hey Ma, tell Daddy he can sit back and relax. I’m taking care of ya’ll now.” They’ve done so much for me, it’s the least I can do.
I’m determined to be successful without having to compromise my beliefs or lower my standards. Keep God first and never let anyone defer you from your dreams.



-“I’m not following my dreams…I’m chasin’ those suckers down.”
-Jae Chartaye

*Myspace.com/iceyma850* *twitter.com/jaechartaye* *myspace.com/knuckleheadzcrew* *myspace.com/tremodels*

1 comment: