Tuesday, July 7, 2009

850LIVE DIMES: BRITTANY DANYELLE

Introducing Brittany Danyelle



I'm a proud Tallahassee Local! Born and raised in the city but I am a country girl. I consider myself a socialite.....I'm always out....clubs, events, concerts...I do it all. You know you've seen me! I love SpongeBob,Frosted Flakes & FASHION, especially shoes.

I'm one semester away from a Masters degree in social work and I'm a coordinator and co-chair for 2 different organizations. I have a passion for helping others,I feel as though it's my life calling. God has truely blessed me to be a blessing to others.

"The most satisfying thing in life is to have been able to give a large part of oneself to others." -Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

"No matter how far you've gone on a wrong road...turn back!"-BRITTANY DANYELLE


myspace.com/msbrittanydanyelle

No comments:

Post a Comment