Tuesday, December 22, 2009

850LIVE DIMES presents Sincere


~Sincere~
I'm that star in the sky that shines brighter than the others. When I walk into a room my appearance demands attention. My smile would turn your worst days into the best days, and my eyes would make you speechless!!! I’m a 5' 5", 23 year old full of ambition and determination beyond every measure. Currently I am pursueing a career in Radiologic Technology. I enjoy spending time with my daughter and family and I love learning new things. I'm a free spirted person that tries not to take life too seriously, because after all I only have one life to live. On my spare time is “ME time”.... which means anything that pleases me I will do, whether its shopping, the spa, movies, or eating. At times I can be a little bitchy, but who can't? On the other hand, for the most part I am a well rounded person who prides herself in dignity, respect and being an individual.
~ Sincerly,
Sincere~


No comments:

Post a Comment