Sunday, August 16, 2009

850LIVE DIMES: JODIE

Introducing, Jodie!!!

Name: Jodie Paris Shannon
Nick names: Fabulous, Vixen, B, Gisel * The list goes on
Birth Place: Toronto, Canada!! Yes the same place as Drake!
Heritage: Jamaican
Fun Fact: I can freestyle under the influence
Favorite thing to do: Dance like no one is watching in the club, I know I cant dance but as long as I'm having fun I don’t care.
Fun Quote That Describes Me: " While most girls prefer to blend in, I prefer to stand out"
Things I love: God, My family, Bob Marley, Mary Jane, shoes, Ru Paul, Beyonce, Tina Turner, The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Britney Spears, Madonna (Bad Bitch), The Real Housewives of ATL, text messaging, cuddling, The First 48hrs, Miami, Poetic Justice, Pineapple Express, Talladega Nights, learning new things, reading, Duffy, Sade, modeling, fashion and of course MAKING MONEY!!!!!



I'm not going to write a novel about myself because quite frankly no one wants to read that s**t. Jodie is simply a down to earth girl who dreams for the world. I laugh and cry like everyone else . I love enjoying life whether I'm simply writing poetry alone or if I'm with my girls partying like the socialites we are. Most people perceive me to be stuck up or have a bad attitude but I'm the exact opposite I'm the one girl who gets along with everyone and I love putting a smile on faces. In the words of my Idol Marilyn Monroe "I used to think as I looked out on the Hollywood night, There must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest." While most are satisfied with a mediocre life style I'm not. I have never viewed myself as average, but far beyond it. I'm an independent woman and I believe that is something every woman should take pride in. I'm also a host for Whuzi.com so be sure to check out the website and click on Whuzi TV to view more of me.If anyone feels I didn’t give enough information about myself get a life or just feel free to contact me at:

Myspace.com/JodieShannon * Facebook- Jodie Paris * Jodiess87@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment